Only, live your life in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that, whether I come and see you or am absent and hear about you, I will know that you are standing firm in one spirit, striving side by side with one mind for the faith of the gospel.
School begins at 7:25am School dismisses at 2:25pm
CAR RIDER GUIDELINES FOR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
- FOR SAFETY REASONS- ABSOLUTELY NO U-TURNS DURING MORNING DROP-OFF AND AFTERNOON PICK-UP.
- IF THE CAR RIDER LINE IS BACKED UP TO MAIN STREET, PLEASE LINE UP ON MAIN STREET INSTEAD OF BLOCKING TRAFFIC ON HWY 54.
- IF YOU HAVE A 7TH OR 8TH GRADE STUDENT AND DO NOT HAVE ANY YOUNGER STUDENTS, YOU MAY PICK UP YOUR STUDENTS IN THE HORN COMMUNITY CENTER PARKING LOT.
- TAGS PROVIDED BY THE SCHOOL NEED TO BE HANGING FROM YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR.
- PARENTS MAY NOT PICK UP CHILDREN ON FOOT FROM THE PARKING AREA DUE TO SAFETY CONCERNS.
- PRESCHOOLERS WILL BE PICKED UP ON WALNUT STREET. PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK THE FRANKLIN/WALNUT STREET INTERSECTION.
Bus Rider Information
It is a privilege to ride the Daviess County School buses, paid for with local tax revenue. The county commission acts on behalf of the people to allow parochial school students to ride a bus to and from home. If you have questions concerning whether or not the Daviess County busses transport in your area, please contact the Daviess County Transportation Office directly at (270) 852-7085.
Car Rider Information
- Tags provided by the school need to be displayed to the staff monitors in order to pick up a student.
- Car riders wanting to eat breakfast must be here by 7:10.
- Parents may not pick up children on foot from the parking area due to safety concerns.
- Please refer to the car rider drop off and pick up diagram.
School Board and Committee
Rachel Crabtree (Chair)
Theresa Greer (Vice Chair)
Jessica Morris (Secretary)
Fr. Brian Roby, Priest Pastor
Emily Hernandez, Principal