Elementary Teacher- St. Mary of the Woods School in Whitesville, KY has an opening for an elementary school teacher for the 2020-2021 school year. Applicants should be certified. Persons of the Roman Catholic faith preferred. Applicants should email a cover letter, updated resume and three references to Ashley Fulkerson at Ashley.email@example.com or mail to St. Mary of the Woods School, 10521 Franklin St., Whitesville, KY 42378. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
After School Position- After School- Hours – 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.3.5 hours, 5 days per week – 17.5 hours/week; This person will be responsible for direct care of participants in after school (students K-8)-
- Assists in carrying out day-to-day activities including:
- Distributing snacks
- Monitoring activities
- Enforcing behavioral rules
- Supervising bathroom breaks
- Homework help
- Assisting with art projects
- Ensuring safety of the after school participants
- Performing other related activities under the direction of after school teacher
- Requirements: Person must be 18 years old with a high school diploma.
For the above position, send resume to Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Substitute teachers needed. Please call the school office at (270) 233-5253 to learn how to become a sub for St. Mary of the Woods School!